Well it has been sooooo cold. I kept the girls home on tuesday. Today we have sunshine. Tomorrow it is to get cold again. :(. It was nice to go out for coffee with a good friend on monday. I am going to miss her when she moves. I can't believe A turned 10 at the end of feb. I have a daughter in the double digits. We had her friend party last saturday. We had a spa party. My mother-in-law and sister came and we had manicures and pedicures for the girls. Such joy to watch them have so much fun.
We are potty training L, he was doing so good. Not so much now. he keeps having accidents. At least it is just pee.
I am looking forward to night, Curits and I are going to a Faith at home tonight. Plus we get free babysitting. Bonus. Hope we learns lots of info to try to do in our home.
It has been way to cold to do much outside. I miss being able to go for walks. We went sledding one week end, it was -25 with wind chill. So we didn't stay along. The wind was crazy. I thought I was being a whimp till I founf out the temp. No wonder my hands froze in about 20 minutes with gloves. L loved going even though he was shaking, because he was so cold.
I hope this cold doesn't last long. Oh and Jesus Rocks!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment