Saturday, October 10, 2009

Been A Long Time

Were does all the time go. Life seems to be speeding by faster and faster. Well we now have 2 kids in school all day. Seems weird to only have 2 at home all day. Alyssa is dong great and so is Hayley. Their teachers this year are awesome. Paige and Logan are enjoying each other. Although at times not so much. Logan likes to scream a lot. That can drive anyone crazy. He likes to dance and sing. He likes to howl to the song Werewolf's of London. Very cute. He is a ham.
Paige she is a character too. She does miss her sister's all day. She loves to dress up and loves to stay in her pj's all day.
We are looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with great friends that we think of as family. Plus a family dinner too. We are very blessed.
Hopefully I will be better at posting and with pictures. Maybe if I can figure out video's I will put that in soon.

Happy Thanksgiving

No comments: