Well Christmas has come and gone again. We had a great Christmas. Curtis had 4 days off, so we had some great family time. The kids were so excited. Santa had brought them the wii. Well Christmas day was wii all day. Alyssa is pretty good at the sports. We all had a blast. Now we just need to recover for new years.
Logan was funny. On Christmas morning he got right into his basket. Playing with his cars and a ball that giggles. He was trying to open the presents. When he realized he could rip paper, he was having fun. Although he got bored fast, and found other things to get into. Like bug his sister's. He had a good 1st Christmas. I can't believe on Christmas eve day he turned 11 months old. Time sure flys.
We had a great meal. Cooked by Curtis the chef. He really enjoys cooking.
Curtis and I ended up with colds just before Christmas. Logan got rid of his just before Christmas. Like 3 days before. So I am glad he wasn't sick for his 1st Christmas. I am really enjoying Alyssa and Hayley home. I like it when they are all home from school. We have so much fun together. To bad Curtis has to go back to work.
I will be sad when Christmas break is over.
No comments:
Post a Comment